Monday, July 1, 2018 / 03:50PM /NSE
Pursuant to the post-listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc hereby informs you that the Board of Directors of our Bank is scheduled to meet on Wednesday, July 25, 2018, to consider the Audited Financial Statements for the half year ended June 30, 2018. Issues relating to half year dividend may also be discussed at the Meeting.
Kindly note that we are required to forward the Audited Accounts to the Central Bank of Nigeria (“CBN”) for approval, prior to the release of the results on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We shall notify you of the decisions reached after the approval of the CBN is obtained.
1. GTBank Reports Q1 2018 Results - Funding Income Declined by 10% YoY
2. GUARANTY Declares N44.67bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N44.35k)
3. GTBank Reports Q4 2017 Results – Funding Income Declined by 9% YoY
4. GUARANTY Declares N170.5bn PAT in 2017 Audited Results; Proposes N2.40k Final Dividend,(SP:N47.30k)
5. Fitch Affirms Guaranty Trust Bank at ''B ''; Outlook Negative
6. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Announces Board Meeting Date; To Consider December 31, 2017 AFS
7. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Announces Closed Period
8. GT Bank Plc Issues Press Release Over The Arrest of Innosons Motors Chairman, A Customer
9. Moody''s Downgrades Eight Nigerian Banks Following Downgrade of Nigeria''s Government Bond Rating
10. GTBank Plc - EPS Rose 7.25% YoY in 9M-17, Despite 59.21% Decline in NIR
11. GUARANTY Declares N125.58bn PAT in Q3 2017 Results;(SP:N41.70k)
12. GTBank Appoints Mrs. Victoria Osondu Adefala as an Independent Non-Executive Director
13. GTBank Announces Final Results for Intl Cash Tender Offer in Respect of U.S $400M 6.000 percent