Wednesday, October 04, 2017/1:10
Kindly be informed that, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) on September 25, 2017, invited holders of its U.S. $400,000.000 6.000 per cent. Notes due 2018 (the Securities) to tender any and all of their Securities for purchase by GTBank for cash (One Offer) on the terms of, and subject to the conditions contained in, a tender offer memorandum dated September 25, 2017 (the Tender Offer Memorandum).
According to information provided by Lucid Issuer Services Limited (the Tender Agent] for the Offer. U.S.$123,066,000 in aggregate principal amount of the Securities were validly tendered before the Expiration Deadline and not withdrawn. The outstanding principal amount following the offer is U.5. $276,934,000. No Securities were tendered through the guaranteed delivery procedures described in the Tender Offer Memorandum. The Settlement Date will be October 5, 2017.
GTBank retained the services of Lucid issuer Services Limited as Tender Agent and Exotix Partners LLP, J.P. Morgan Securities Plc and Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc as Dealer Managers in connection with the Offer.
2. GTBank Plc Announces Board Meeting to Consider Q3’17 Financial Statements
3. Nigeria-Based Guaranty Trust Bank 'B-B' And 'ngBBB-ngA-2' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Stable
4. GTBank - International Cash Tender Offer in Respect of US$400m 6.000 per Cent Notes Due 2018
5. GTBank Q2 2017 Results Review - Pausing for Breath After Strong YTD Gains
6. GTBank Plc H1 2017 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
7. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc - Earnings Advance on Lean Provisioning