Monday, February 25,
2019 12:45PM / NSE
This is to notify the General Public that the Board of Directors of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria plc will meet on Thursday 7th March 2019 to consider and approve:
1. The 2018 Audited Financial Statements
2. The amount to be recommended to members as dividend at the next Annual General Meeting and
3. Fix the date and venue of the Annual General Meeting.
The General Public will be informed of the Board’s decisions immediately after the meeting.
The General Public should take note that the closed period for dealing in the Company’s securities by the Directors, Managers or connected persons shall commence from Thursday 21st February 2019 and shall terminate 24 hours after release of the result to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
2. GLAXOSMITH declares N21.71 million PAT in Q2 17 Result SP N20.00k
3. GLAXOSMITH declares N8.26 million Loss in Q1 2017 Result SP N14.09k
4. GSK Consumer Nig. Plc positions for sustainability with focus on consumer healt
5. GLAXOSMITH declares N4.20 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Result SP N0.87k
6. GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc Appoints Mr. Bhushan Akshikar as a Non-Exec