Tuesday, December 19, 2017 /6:40 PM / NSE
The Board and Management of Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc. wishes to inform its esteemed Shareholders and the general public that 4th Annual General Meeting of the Bank which was scheduled to hold on Thursday 21st December 2017 has been postponed until further notice.
Tie decision to postpone the AGM is due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Our Board and Management are working assiduously to fix a date early in the New Year (2018) for the AGM subject to regulatory and statutory approvals.
We deeply regret any inconveniences this might cause you; while we reassure you of our highest regards.
2. FORTISMFB declares N677.54 million PAT in Q2 2017 Result,(SP:N2.58k)
3. FORTISMFB declares N586.3 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N2.58k)
4. FORTISMFB declares N421.73 million PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.58k)
5. FORTISMFB declares N267.9 million PAT in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N2.58k)
6. FORTISMFB declares N71.9 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N5.15k)
7. FORTISMFB declares N583.7 million PAT in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N5.15k)
8. FORTISMFB Lists Additional 656,666,668 Units of Ordinary Shares
9. Kunle Oketikun Resigns as MD of FORTISMFB; Ugochukwu Ezeh Appointed in Acting Capacity
10. FORTISMFB declares N365.85 million PAT in Q3'15 Result,(SP:N5.42k)