Thursday, July 13, 2017/ 9:52 AM
Pursuant to the post-listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) for Quoted companies, Forte oil Plc (the Company) hereby notifies the NSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company has been scheduled to hold on Friday, July 28, 2017.
Further to the above, the closed period for the listing of its securities shall Commence on Friday, July 14, 2017 in accordance with Rule 17.17 of the NSE Rulebook.
2. Forte Oil Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
3. Investors Alert on Forte Oil Plc: Highly Inflammable Stock?
4. FMDQ Admits ₦9.00bn Forte Oil PLC Bond
5. Forte Oil Plc Announces the Retirement of Philip Akinola as a Director
6. FO Declares N2.89 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N71.22k)
7. Forte Oil Appoints Nicolaas A.Vervelde as an Independent Non-Executive Director
8. Forte Oil Plc leads gainers as stocks start week positive