Wednesday, April 04, 2018 /08:50AM/NSE
This is to inform our esteemed shareholders and other stakeholders of the delay by Fidelity Bank Plc to release/publish its annual Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 201 7 by March 31, 2018 as required by extant Rules of The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The delay in filing the annual Audited Financial Statement for the year ended 31 December 2017 by March 31, 2018 is due to delays in concluding the audit process.
Consequently, the approval of The Nigerian Stock Exchange has been sought for the delayed release of the Audited Financial Statements.
This Notice hos also been published on the Bank’s website:www.fidelitybank.ng
We are however hopeful that the Audited Financial Statements will be made available on or before the 30th day of April 2018.
2. Fidelity Bank Plc Made Board Changes
3. SKYEBANK, WEMABANK and FIDELITYBK Dropped by Over 4% After Today’s Trading
4. Fidelity Bank Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closure of Trading Window
5. Fidelity Bank, AYE Organisation partner to host 2017 NWG Conference in Lagos
6. Fidelity Bank Plc Q3 2017 Results Review: Dividends to Support Solid Total Return
7. Fidelity Bank Q2’17 Result - PBT and PAT Grew by 63% YoY and 255% YoY Respectively
8. FIDELITYBK declares N14.45 billion PAT in Q3''17 Result,(SP:N1.44k)
9. Fidelity Bank Successfully Issues $400 Million Eurobond
10. Fidelity Bank Plc Announces Results of Its Invitations to Purchase Notes for Cash
11. Fidelity Bank Plc Announces Closure of Trading Window