Thursday, October 12, 2017/ 2:30 PM /NSE
Further to its announcement on 28 September 2017 and the Expiration Deadline at 8 a.m. (London time) on 11 October 2017, Fidelity Bank Plc. (the "Company") hereby announces the results of its invitation to holders of the U.S.$300,000,000 6.875% Notes due 9 May 2018 (Regulation S: Common Code: 092852725, ISIN: XS0928d27257; Rule 144A: Common Code: 092863310, ISIN: US316044AA48, CUSIP: 316044AA4] (the "Notes") issued by the Company to tender such Notes for purchase by the Company for cash (the 'Tender Offer").
The Tender Offer was made upon the terms and subject to the conditions, including the Financing Condition, set out in a tender offer memorandum dated 28 September 2017 (the “Tender Offer Memorandum").
Capitalised terms used and not otherwise defined in this announcement have the meanings given in the Tender Offer Memorandum.
The Company has received valid tenders for purchase of US$255,503,000.00 in aggregate principal amount of Notes pursuant to the Tender Offer. The Company hereby announces that, in accordance with the Tender Offer Memorandum, it intends to accept for purchase such Notes validly tendered, subject to satisfaction of the Financing Condition.
Subject to the Minimum Denomination, the Company will pay for the Notes accepted by it for purchase pursuant to the Tender Offer a price in cash equal to U.S.$1,010 per U.S.$ I ,000 in principal amount of the Notes plus the Accrued Interest Amount. The Purchase Price and the Accrued Interest Amount will be paid on the Payment Date, expected to be on 16 October 2017 but is subject to completion of the Financing Condition.
2. Fidelity Bank Plc Announces Invitations to Purchase Notes for Cash
3. Fidelity Bank Plc Announces Plan to Raise $500m Eurobond; Offers to buy back $300m Debt
4. Fidelity Bank Rated Amongst The Top 4 Banks In KPMG BICSS, As H1 2017 Profit Soar By 66% To N10.2bn
5. Fidelity Bank - Still Worth Holding, On FY Dividend Expectations
6. FIDELITYBK declares N9.04 billion PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N1.37k)
7. FIDELITYBK declares N9.04 billion PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N1.37k)
8. NSE Reviews Market Indices; Fidelity Bank, Total Nigeria Make Final Incoming Companies
9. Fidelity Bank Plc Q1’17 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
10. Fidelity Bank Plc Announces Filing of its 2016 Audited Financial Statement