October 5, 2017 2:45 PM/ NSE
This is to inform the public and our stakeholders that the Board of Directors of FBN Holdings Plc will be meeting to consider the 2017 unaudited Nine Month Accounts of FBN Holdings Plc on Tuesday, October 24, 2017.
Consequently, there will be a closed period from Monday, October 9, 2017 and same will last till twenty-four hours after the Accounts are filed with the Exchange in line with Rule 17.18 of Part 2 (Issuer’s Rules) of the NSE’s Rule Book (2015).
12. First Bank Introduces Salary Overdraft Facility
13. 5 Things to Take Away from FBNH's Recent Results
14. FBNH Releases Q4'16 and Q1'17 Results; Declares N16.1 bn Profit in Q1,(SP:N3.50k)
15. Convenience is the key word with FirstBank's FirstMobile
16. Short-Term Ratings on Five Nigerian Banks Raised to 'B' On Criteria Revision