Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:45 AM / NSE
Further to the earlier closure date announced for the submission of completed acceptance form(s) for the above captioned Mandatory Takeover (“MTO”) Bid, we write to inform Dealing Member firms that the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) has granted a formal approval towards the extension of the closing date for the MTO from June 29, 2017 to July 27th, 2017 to provide all qualifying shareholders ample time to tender their shares and ensure minority shareholder satisfaction.
The acceptance forms can be obtained, completed and submitted to GTL Registrars Limited – 274 Murtala Muhammed Way, Yaba, Lagos. Also note that all acceptance forms must be forwarded to the Registrar’s office before 5.00 PM on 27th July, 2017. The qualification date for the Mandatory Takeover Bid remains April 10, 2017.
1. Nipco Investments Limited Takeover Bid of Shares of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc Minority Shareholders
2. Mandatory Takeover Bid by Nipco Investment Limited
3. Address by the GMD of NIPCO Plc on the Occasion of the Closing Gong Ceremony at the NSE
4. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc - Another IOC Exits Downstream
5. NIPCO Investments Limited Completes N90bn Acquisition of ExxonMobil’s Stake in Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc
6. Nipco Inv. Files Application with SEC for An Authority to Proceed with the Acquisition of MOBIL
7. MOBIL Declares N5.74 bn Profit in Q3 16 Result SP N190.00k
8. Divestment of Shares by ExxonMobil Oil Corporation from Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc
9. Mobil Nigeria Plc Q2 16 - Sturdy sales and rental income buoy higher margins
10. MOBIL Declares N4.42 bn Profit in Q2 16 Result SP N162.00k
11. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc Records 80% Sales Growth YoY in Q2'16
12. MOBIL Outlook improves in Q1 16 despite product scarcity
13. MOBIL Q1 revenue hits 4-year high