Thursday, September 14, 2017 / 8:45 AM /NSE
Dangote Cement Plc. (NSE: DANGCEM, “DCP”), Africa’s largest cement producer, has received information that a potential transaction between it and PPC Limited of South Africa (“PPC”) has been represented in a number of media publications as ongoing.
In light of the foregoing, DCP hereby confirms that the Board of Directors of DCP has merely communicated its interest to the Board of Directors of PPC with respect to the acquisition of the entire share capital of PPC. This communication is still at the preliminary stage.
Further details will be published subsequently, as appropriate.
1. Dangote Cement Plc. - Energy Concerns Bow to Price Edge
2. Dangote Cement - Moving To Neutral after Strong Rally
3. Dangote Cement Plc - Earnings Surge on Pricing, Improved Fuel Mix
4. DANGCEM Plc - Q2 Performance Consolidates On Concrete FY’17 Start
5. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 280717 – DANGCEM Declares N144.04 billion PAT in Q2'17 Result
6. DANGCEM Declares N144.04 billion PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N235.51k)
7. Dangote Cement Plc Announces Publication of Credit from Moody's and Global Credit Ratings.
8. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 280417 - DANGCEM Declares N70.6bn PAT in Q1 2017
9. Dangote Cement Plc - Q1-17 PAT; Strong Margin Transmission