Monday 28th August 2017 12:23 PM/ NSE
Dealing Members are hereby notified that Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc. (‘Consolidated Hallmark’ ’or ‘’the Company’’) has through its Stockbroker; Planet Capital Limited, submitted an application to The Nigerian Stock Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 1,000,000,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at 50 Kobo per share on the basis of one (1) new Ordinary Shares for every six (6) Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo held.
The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, 28 August 2017.
2. HMARKINS Declares N303.90 million PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
3. HMARKINS Declares N194.99million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
4. HMARKINS Declares N196.03 million PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
5. HMARKINS Declares N259.14 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
6. HMARKINS Declares N142.03 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N0.50k)