Thursday, May 31, 2018 / 11:42AM / NSE
The Management of Conoil Plc would like to notify its esteemed shareholders, stakeholders and the general public on the resolutions passed at the recent meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company as follows:
1. The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31St December 2017 was approved; and it was further approved that the Audited Financial Statements be presented to the members of the Company at the 48th Annual General Meeting.
2. The Board approved that the payment of a dividend of 200 Kobo per share be recommended at the 48th Annual General Meeting.
3. The Board approved that dividend warrants be dispatched or mailed on the 23rd of July 2018 to members whose names appear in the Register of Members at the close of business on 14th June 2018.
Closure of Register
4. The Board approved that the Register of Members and the Transfer Books of the Company be closed from 18th June 2018 to 22nd June 2018 both days inclusive, to enable the preparation and payment of dividends.
5. The Board approved the convening of the 48th Annual General Meeting of the Company on Friday, 13th July 2018 and the Company Secretary was authorized to issue the Notice of the AGM to the shareholders of the Company.
6. The Board also approved that the Report of Directors for the year ended 31st December 2017, be signed by the Company Secretary.
5. CONOIL Releases Q2 2017 Results; Declares N427 million PAT in Q2,(SP:N36.40k)