Thursday, March 8, 2018 /13:28 PM / NSE
Notice is hereby given to the investing public and the Nigeria Stock Exchange that in compliance with the post listing rules as contains in the issued circular NSE/LARD/LRD/CIR2/15/05/17 on the “Notice of Securities Trading by Interested parties” which came into effect on January 1,2015.
Cement Company of nigeria Plc has entered a closed trading period from march 2, 2018 until 24 hours(1 day) after the audited financial results for the period ended December 31, 2017 are released to the public on or before march 22,2018 after which the trading period will resume.
The closed period is applicable to Directors, Managers and other related and interest parties that may be privileged to have sensitive information which may materially affect the price of the securities of the company
2. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria PLC Announces Closed Period
3. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria PLC Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements
4. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc - Weak Topline, Cost Pressure Derail Q3'16 Earnings
5. CCNN Announces the Resignation of Garba Mohammed as Director
6. CCNN (Rating: HOLD, TP: N9.90, Price: N9.21, Up/Downside: +7.49%)
7. CCNN Reports Modest Growth in Top Line; Cardinal Stone Recommends SELL
8. CCNN Announces Change in Time for 36th AGM from 10am to 12noon
9. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc Announces Change in Date of AGM