Tuesday, October 17, 2017/ 4:30 PM /NSE
Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc. wishes to notify its esteemed shareholders and other stakeholders of the rescheduling of the company’s 38th Annual General Meeting, the notice to which was published and circulated on Monday, September 25, 2017 (in Daily Trust & Business Day).
Old date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
New date: Thursday, November 9, 2017
Venue: Kano Hall, Transcorp Hilton Hotel, No. 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama Abuja (as earlier published)
All other items in the agenda of the earlier notice remain unchanged.
2. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria PLC Announces Closed Period
3. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria PLC Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements
4. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc - Weak Topline, Cost Pressure Derail Q3'16 Earnings
5. CCNN Re-schedules AGM to 8th Sept, 2016
6. CCNN Plc: A Dismal Performance in Q4 Finally Nails 2015FY Results
7. CCNN to Hold Board Meeting on 16th March, 2016; To Discuss 2015 Audited Financial Statements
8. CCNN Announces the Resignation of Garba Mohammed as Director
9. CCNN (Rating: HOLD, TP: N9.90, Price: N9.21, Up/Downside: +7.49%)
10. CCNN Reports Modest Growth in Top Line; Cardinal Stone Recommends SELL
11. CCNN Announces Change in Time for 36th AGM from 10am to 12noon