Friday, July 14, 2017/ 3:48 PM
NOTICE is hereby given to the investing public and the Nigerian Stock Exchange that in compliance with the post-listing rules as contained in the issued circular NSE/LARD/CIR2/15-05-17 on the “Notice of Securities Trading by interested parties” which came into effect on January 1, 2015, Cement Company of Northern Nigeria PLC has entered a CLOSED TRADING PERIOD from July 14, 2017 until 24 hours (1 day) after the Half Year unaudited financial results for the period ended June 30, 2017 are released to the Public on or before July 30, 2017 after which the trading period will resume.
The closed period is applicable to Directors, Managers and other related and interested parties that may be privileged to have sensitive information which may materially affect the price of the securities of the Company.
2. Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc - Weak Topline, Cost Pressure Derail Q3'16 Earnings
3. CCNN Re-schedules AGM to 8th Sept, 2016
4. CCNN Plc: A Dismal Performance in Q4 Finally Nails 2015FY Results
5. CCNN to Hold Board Meeting on 16th March, 2016; To Discuss 2015 Audited Financial Statements
6. CCNN Announces Change in Time for 36th AGM from 10am to 12noon