Tuesday, July 04, 2017 4:55 PM /NSE
The Management of Berger Paints Nigeria PIc. is pleased to confirm that the strike action by unionized staff over the cessation of gratuity has been called off with effect from Wednesday, 28 June 2017.
Pursuant to this, all staff have since resumed work and operations are ongoing as normal. The Management would like to express its appreciation to all its stakeholders for their support, whilst affirming its commitment to maintaining its position as a leading manufacturer of paints and allied coatings in Nigeria.
2. BERGER declares N88.40 million PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N5.88k)
3. BERGER declares N224.01 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N6.38k)
4. BERGER declares N34.23 million PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N6.89k)
5. BERGER declares N59.76 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N7.63k)
6. BERGER declares N23.81 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N8.84k)