Friday, June 16, 2017 11:53 AM /NSE
Following the new development in respect of pension schemes, the Board of Berger Paints Nigeria Plc had fixed December 2015 as the exit date of the Company's gratuity scheme.
This has been communicated to the staff in the course of several meetings and the Management has provided some concessions and allowances to its staff in lieu.
However, some members of staff are pressing for further allowances indicating this through a peaceful strike action, which is restricted to our head office.
The Management would like to assure the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public that these demonstrations, which are restricted to its head office, will not have any adverse effects on the Company's operations.
The company maintains several outlets nationwide through its franchise partners, all of which are open for business as usual.
1. BERGER declares N88.40 million PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N5.88k)
2. BERGER declares N224.01 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N6.38k)
3. BERGER declares N34.23 million PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N6.89k)
4. BERGER declares N59.76 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N7.63k)
5. BERGER declares N23.81 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N8.84k)
6. BERGER declares N330.32 million PAT in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N9.36k)