Friday, June 22, 2018 5:20PM / NSE
This is to announce that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Berger Paints Nigeria Plc will be held on July 19 2018. At this meeting, the Board will consider and if think fit, approve the financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2018 (in addition to other agenda items).
Pursuant to the above, the Closed Period will run from June 28 to July 23, 2018 (both dates inclusive), in accordance with the NSE Listing Rules and our Securities and Shares Trading Policy.
1. Berger Paints Nigeria Plc Announces Changes on the Board of Directors
2. JBERGER Declares N1.49bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N28.05k)
3. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Flattered By One-Off Income
4. JBERGER Declares N1.49bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N28.05k)
5. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Announces Closed Period
6. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Announces Statutory Audit Committee and the Group Board Meeting
7. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Set to Effect Changes on it Board.
8. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Q3’17 Results: Topline Recovery Sustained; Profit Expected In FY
9. JBERGER Declares N349.28 million Loss in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N29.33k)
10. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting and Closed Period
11. JBERGER Declares N364.73 million Loss in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N39.00k)