Wednesday, July 05, 2017 12:55 PM / BMI
This is to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange and all investors, that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Berger Paints Nigeria Plc will be held on 27 July, 2017.
At this meeting, the Board will consider and if think fit, approve the financial results for the half-year ended June 30, 2017 (in addition to other agenda items).
Pursuant to the above, the Closed Period will be from July 6 2017 to July 31 2017 (both dates inclusive), in accordance with the Listing Rules, as well as our Securities (Shares) Trading Policy
1. Berger Paints Confirms the End of the Strike
3. BERGER declares N88.40 million PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N5.88k)
4. BERGER declares N224.01 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N6.38k)
5. BERGER declares N34.23 million PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N6.89k)
6. BERGER declares N59.76 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N7.63k)
7. BERGER declares N23.81 million PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N8.84k)