Tuesday, October 17,
2017 5:28 PM / APT
Please be informed that Court-ordered meeting of AshakaCem Plc will be held at the Sheraton Hotel, 1 Ladi Kwali Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja on Monday, October 23, 2017. As a holder of AshakaCem share, you are expected to attend and vote at the general meeting or appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf for the purpose of considering and approving the Scheme of Arrangement of 202 units of Ashaka Cement for 57 units of Lafarge Africa shares(WAPCO) and a payment of N2.00 per share.
Please note that the admission form must be produced by you or your duly authorized proxy in order to obtain entrance to the meeting. Click here to download proxy form and admission form.
Please ignore this email if you are not a shareholder of AshakaCem.
3. ASHAKACEM Declares N2.16 bn PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N9.03k)
4. Ashakacem Plc Announces Filing of its 2016 Audited Financial Statement
5. ASHAKACEM Records 27.0% Decline in Profit in 2016 Audited Results, (SP:N9.50k)
6. Shareholders Approve the Voluntary Delisting of Ashaka Cement Plc
7. Explanatory Statement to Shareholders of ASHAKACEM Plc on Its Proposed Voluntary De-Listing from NSE
8. ASHAKACEM Records 61.4% Decline in Profit in Q3 2016 Results, (SP:N12.26k)