Saturday, July 08, 2017 08.24 AM / The Family Banking Team
Access bank, in line with their culture of delivering superior value to consumers and stakeholders; and specifically to help young families secure their tomorrow, recently introduced the ‘Family Savings Scheme’ with the exciting ‘Family Fortune Promo.’
This is a product designed to encourage families to save while the bank rewards their saving habit. Though the reward is for the family, each family member continues to operate his/her individual account with utmost confidentiality.
To enlighten the public on the opportunities this Scheme presents, a member of their family banking team will be happy to talk with interested persons on the features and benefits of the Promo.
For further enquiries, you may reach one of their customer service representatives on (01)2712005-7 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. FirstBank – Driving Inclusion and Convenience with USSD*894# Quick Banking
2. First Bank Introduces Salary Overdraft Facility
3. Convenience is the key word with FirstBank's FirstMobile
4. Minimum Wage Review - Temporary Relief With a Funding Gap
5. Stimulating National Savings - National Savings Ratio Estimated at 13.10% in 2016
6. Akinkugbe, Awoyemi charge young Nigerians on investments and wealth management
7. How to manage your business account
8. Vetiva-Proshare Tweet Meet: Nimi Akinkugbe shares tips on personal finance
9. Low Income Earners: 5 Big Expenses to cut as Recession hits harder
10. New Year: Buhari Begins Payments of N5,000 Monthly Stipends in Nine States
11. Recession, Inflation and How to Insulate Yourself in 2017
12. Recession and Where to Invest Your Small Money