Monday, July 12, 2021 / 12:50PM / NGX / Header Image Credit: Nairametrics
PLC (DANGCEM-NL), Africa's largest
cement producer, announces that the Securities and Exchange Commission has
approved the renewal of its share buy-back programme until January 21 2022.
buy-back programme will be executed under the approval granted by the Company's
shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of Dangote Cement PLC which was held
on 26 May 2021, within the framework provided under Rule 398 (3)(xiv) of the
Securities and Exchange Commission's Rules and Regulations and under the
approval of the Nigerian Exchange.
The share buy-back will be undertaken through an open
market offer or self-tender, at such times and on such terms as the management
of the Company may determine, subject to prevailing market conditions. The Company
will continue to monitor the evolving business environment and market
conditions, in making decisions on tranches of the share buy-back programme.
Visit Dangote Cement Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2021 Unaudited Results
1. Dangote Cement Acquires 2 000 Trucks for Distribution of Products...
2. PIB: Dangote Refinery, Others to Buy Crude in Naira
3. Dangote Makes Nigeria Third-Highest Country in Terms of Urea Capacity Additions
4. Dangote Receives Highest Civilian Honour in Cameroon
5. Dangote Women Empowerment Program Reaches N4.3billion in Disbursement
6. Dangote $2 Billion Urea Fertilizer Plant Pushes out 120 Trucks Everyday
7. Dangote Sugar Refinery Q1 2021 Results Review: Riding on Supportive Conditions
8. Dangote Partners German Govt on Youth Training to Address Skills Deficit
9. Kano: Dangote Increases Capacity, Assures Customers of More Supply
10. Dangote Cement Plc Renews Its Share Buyback Programme