Thursday, October 19,
2017 11.20PM / JSE
In a notice issued to investors on Thursday, the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) suspended trading of Oando Plc shares.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) yesterday issued a notice suspending trading in the stock following instructions from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The JSE, in its press release said it had taken the decision following correspondence it had received yesterday from both the NSE and SEC.
Oando listed its entire capital on the JSE in November 2005, becoming the first African company to have a cross border listing.
This is a developing story.
NSE Suspends Trading in the Shares of Oando Plc on SEC Directive – NSE Release
3. Circular to the General Public on Oando Plc – SEC Release
4. Oando Plc - Suspension of Trading – Oando’s Response
1. Oando Gives Holding Response on SEC’s Directive to NSE to Suspend Trading of Its Shares
Oando PLC’s Official Statement on the SEC’s Directive to The NSE to Suspend Trading of Its Shares
3. NSE, SEC Confirm Decision To Suspend Trading On The Shares of Oando Plc
4. Trading on the Shares of Oando Plc Suspended; Reasons Unknown
5. Oando Gas & Power Rebrands as Axxela
6. House of Reps gives SEC Two weeks to submit Report on Oando PLC
7. Oando Plc. - AGM Resolution
8. Oando Plc holds 40th AGM, engages Shareholders on the Progress of its Restructuring Plan
9. Oando Plc's 40th AGM To Hold As Planned Following SEC Confirmation
10. Oando Plc to Hold 40th AGM on Sept 11, 2017
12. OANDO Declares N4.56bn Profit in Q2 2017 Results,(SP:N7.80k)
13. Oando Issues Press Release over SEC Investigation
14. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 140717 – UCAP declares N1.99 billion Profit in Q2'17 Results
15. SEC Investigating Oando Plc
16. OANDO Plc Announces Closed Period
17. Oando Provides Clarifications on its Refinery Ambitions
18. OANDO Declares N1.71bn Profit in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N5.80k)
19. OANDO Plc Announces Closed Period