Friday, September 27, 2019, 03:16PM /NSE / Header Image Credit: Honeywell Group
At the 10th Annual General Meeting of Honeywell Flour Mills Plc. duly convened and held at the Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos on the 26th day of September, 2019 the following resolutions were proposed and duly passed:
1. "That the Company's audited accounts for the financial year ended 31st March, 2019 together with the Directors' and Auditor's reports on those accounts be received and adopted"
2. "That the Directors who retired by rotation namely: Mr. Olanrewaju Jaiyeola, Dr. Nino Ozara and Mr. Oluranti Sokunbi be re-elected as directors of the Company"
3. "That Bakertilly Nigeria be appointed as the new Independent Auditor for the period ending at the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting"
4. "That the remuneration and expenses of the Company's Auditor, Bakertilly Nigeria be fixed by the Directors in respect of the period ending at the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting"
5. "That (pursuant to section 359 (4) of CAMA), Mr. Andrew Smith-Maxwell, Mr. Oluranti Sokunbi, Mrs. Wonuola Adetayo, Mr. Adebayo Adeleke, Mr. Emmanuel Omole and Mrs. Morenike Omilabu be constituted members of the Company's Audit Committee"
6. "That, pursuant to the Rule Governing Transactions with Related Parties or Interested Persons issued by the Nigerian Stock Exchange, a general mandate be given authorizing the Company, through its Board and Management, to enter into recurrent related party transactions for its day to day operations, including the procurement of goods and services, on normal commercial terms. The Board and Management are authorized to complete and do all such acts and things required to give effect to the transactions as authorized by this Ordinary Resolution"
7. "That the remuneration of the Directors of the Company as disclosed in the 2019 Annual Report & Accounts be approved"
5. HONYFLOUR Announces the Resignation of Mr Rotimi Fadipe as the Company's Exec. Director of Supply