Friday, December 30, 2016 4:04 PM /Proshare Markets
Extracts from the latest financials of quoted companies based on Turnover, PAT, Fixed Assets and Net Assets help reveals below perspectives.
ETI tops the list of top ten companies by turnover with gross earnings of N456,437 mln and closely followed by DANGCEM with N442,092 mln while ACCESS records the least figure on the table with N181,211 mln
Financial services sector dominated the list with six (6) stocks from the banking sub-sector.
DANGCEM tops the list of top ten companies by PAT with N133,521 mln and closely followed by GUARANTY with N119,927 mln while UBN records the least figure on the table with with N13,012 mln
Also, financial services sector dominated the list with seven (7) stocks from the banking sub-sector.
Based on fixed assets, WAPCO tops the list and closely followed by OANDO while DIAMONDBNK and FO lead otherwise to complete the top ten list.
ZENITHBANK tops the list of companies by net assets and ETI follows on the list while WAPCO records the least figure to complete the top ten list.
1. 82 Quoted Companies Declared Dividends and Bonuses in 2016
2. 38 out of 47 Stocks Listed Between 2008 and 2016 Trade Below Their Listing Prices
3. 7 Stocks With PE Ratio Within Average Market Acceptable Ratio
4. Consumer Goods Sector – NESTLE, CHAMPION and NB Record Over 1,000 PE Ratio
5. Healthcare Sector Records No Gainer as EKOCORP Tops on EPS and PE Ratio
6. Real Estate Sector -UAC-PROP Drops by -62.56%; Records 164.84 PE Ratio
7. Financial Services Sector – NESF Records 47.42 EPS Ratio as Banking Stocks Dominate Gainers List.
8. Conglomerates Sector – TRANSCORP Records Negative EPS as AGLEVENT Records +35.48% Gain.
9. Nigeria’s Economic Indicators in 2016
10. 45 Resignations Announced by Quoted Companies in 2016
11. 104 Appointments Made by Quoted Companies in 2016
12. Agriculture Sector – PRESCO Tops on EPS as LIVESTOCK Tops on PE Ratio
13. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading Drops in 2016
14. Stocks You Shouldn’t Touch – 62 Stocks Record No Price Movement in 2016
15. Stocks from the Final Services Sector Dominate the List of Penny Stocks in 2016
16. Santa Claus Rally: Stocks on Radar as December effects drive prices
17. NSE ASI Performance Review and How Key Sectors Fared in 2016
18. Egypt, Zimbabwe Stock Markets Lead African Markets in 2016 as Lusaka Exchange Top Losers
19. Argentina, Brazil Lead Performing Global Markets in 2016 as Madrid Exchange Leads Otherwise
20. Top Five Gainers and Losers on NSE in 2016
21. Movers and Shakers in 2016 -GUARANTY, SEPLAT Record Growth in Market CAP as FO, WAPCO Lead Otherwise
22. Global Market: Argentina, RTS Exchanges Top Performing Stock Markets in 2015
23. African Stocks record sterling returns among top global exchanges
24. Argentina records +98.38% 2013 YTD gains to lead Global Exchanges; NSE ASI makes top
25. 10 Best Performing Stock Markets in Q3 2013
26. Kenya, Nigeria lead Top 10 Performing African Exchanges
27. Global Market: Argentina, Italy Top Best Performing Stock Markets in the World