Friday, July 06, 2018 1:50PM / NSE
With reference to circular NSE/ LARD/ LRD/ ClR2/1 5/05/ 17 on the "Notice of Securities Trading by Interested Parties" effective January 1, 2015, please note that Dangote Cement Plc has entered a closed trading period from July 5, 2018 until one (1) day (24 hours) after the Half Year Unaudited financial results for the period ended June 30, 2018 have been released to the public.
Meanwhile the closing period is applicable to Directors, Senior Managers and other interested parties that may at any time possess sensitive information that may materially affect the price of the securities of the company.
1. Dangote Cement Plc Is Firing On All Cylinders; On Track For A Strong FY’18 - BUY with TP Of N289.45
2. Dangote Cement Plc Q1 2018 - Improved Margins Underpin Earnings Growth
3. DANGCEM Declares N72.12bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N248.0k)
4. DANGCEM Declares N204.25 bn PAT in 2017 Audited Results,Proposes N10.50K per share Dividend
5. DANGCEM Declares N72.12bn PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N248.0k)
6. Dangote Cement Plc Q1 2018 - Improved Margins Underpin Earnings Growth
7. Dangote Cement Plc Appoints Cherie Blair and Mick Davies as Independent Non- Executive Directors
8. Dangote Cement Plc Plans to Raise $833m Via Bonds to Fund Expansion
9. DANGCEM Declares N204.25 bn PAT in 2017 Audited Results,Proposes N10.50K per share Dividend
10. ALERT: Dangote Cement Plc Trades 73.17% of Total Market Volume Today