Economic Associates (EA) will host a one-day conference on Nigeria's Economic Outlook on Thursday, 24 June 2021 at Lagos Continental Hotel, Plot 52A, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The global economic environment is increasingly becoming a crucible that exposes continents, countries, states, sectors, companies, and individuals alike to a variety of melting-points that call for intricate adaptive responses. Whether the crucible experiences end up being transformative or otherwise depends on the timeliness and intensity of responses at each level. Prompt and firm responses may well convert big threats into big wins.
Our conferences offer decision makers opportunities to situate their tacit concerns about the economy in global and local contexts and engage in peer scrutiny that provides the tunnel and peripheral vision, hindsight, insights, and foresight to soar above the storms. Conference participants will focus on the broad contours of the unfolding global scenarios and explore the pragmatic range of swiftly implementable realignment options at the national, subnational, and sectoral levels.
Participants will concentrate of four sub-themes:
1. Global Crucible
- First, we discuss evolving trends and of, scenarios for, global growth, trade, capital flows, technology, migration, and liquidity.
2. National Melting-Points
- Second, we explore how Nigeria can ensure liquidity, growth, stability, and socio-political harmony in the evolving scenarios.
3. Subnational Melting-Points
- Third, we assess latitudes for possession-based, product-based, place-based, and people-based policies in the States and FCT.
4. Sectoral Melting-Points
- Fourth, we weigh options for soaring above disruptive techno-economic rewriting of sectoral, corporate, and personal realities.
Infographics and Glossaries on the four sub-themes will be made available in advance to confirmed participants to enrich the discussions.
I warmly invite you and members of your team to participate at this conference. Please find the detailed agenda in the attached conference brochure.
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; and all reservations are subject to confirmation. Please visit prior reservation only EA www.econassociates.com online reservation form to complete the form. For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.