Friday 25th August 2017 2.30PM/ SEC
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Nigeria pursuant to the powers conferred on it by the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) 2007 directed all Capital Market Operators (CMOs) to provide updated information of their Companies/Firms in December 2016 and February 2017 respectively.
Recall also that, Capital Market Experts/Professionals were in May 2017, reminded to update their registration information.
This serves as a final reminder to all CMOs including Capital Market Experts/Professionals who have not complied with the earlier directives to comply by providing updated information on their Companies/Firms on or before September 30, 2017 using the link .
For further enquiries, the Commission may be contacted through email@example.com
Note: All CMOs including Capital Market Experts/Professionals are strongly advised to comply with this directive on or before September 30, 2017.
1. SEC Strategies to Stop the Printing of Companies Annual Reports
2. SEC Proposes New Rules & Amendments to Rules on Book Building, Corporate Governance
3. Outcome of the Second Capital Market Committee Meeting Held on August 15, 2017
4. SEC Proposes New Rules & Amendments to Rules on Book Building, Corporate Governance
5. SEC Nigeria partners NERDC to develop curriculum for capital market studies in Nigeria
6. SEC Issues Circular to all CMOs on Rendition of Various Returns for AML or CFT and NFIU
7. SEC Directs CMOs & Public Limited Companies to Comply with Executive Order No.004 of 2017 on VAIDS
8. SEC Issues Ultimatum to CMO’s, Experts and Professionals On Sponsored Individuals and Compliance Off
9. SEC Extends Deadline on Issuance of Warrants & Free e-Dividend Registration Exercise to Dec 31 2017