13 November, 2012
X-Compliance Report is a transparency initiative of The Exchange which is designed to maintain market integrity and protect the investors by providing compliance related information on all listed companies.
Companies that are listed on The Exchange are required to adhere to high disclosure standards which are prescribed in Appendix 111 of the Listing Rules. Financial information which is periodic disclosure and on-going material events disclosure should be released to The Exchange in a timely manner to enable it efficiently perform its function of maintaining an orderly market.
The X-Compliance Report provides information on:
· Early Filers Of Audited Accounts
· Delinquent Filers Of Audited Accounts
· Delinquent Filers Of Quarterly Reports
· Released Financials
· Companies That Are Operating Below Listing Standards
· Companies With Free-Float Deficiency
· Companies That Breached Listings Rules
· Enforcement Actions Against Companies
· Companies Slated For Delisting
· Application For New Listings
· Applications Approved By The Quotations Committee
Download Full Report Here