February 06, 2018 /04:12 PM /NSE
Please be advised that The Exchange has received the Securities and Exchange Commission’s approval to the Rules set out below. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT, the following Rules, which are available on The Exchange’s website, shall become effective on the dates set forth beside each of them.
Please do not hesitate to seek clarification via electronic mail to any of the above mentioned persons, or Mr. Oluwatoyin Adenugba (email@example.com), Head, Rules and Interpretation at The Exchange if you have any questions regarding the foregoing.
Tinuade T. Awe,
Executive Director, Regulation
1. NSE Calls for Comments and Drafting of Rules on the Derivatives Market
2. Notification of Effective Dates of Rules of The NSE - Pricing Methodology and Par Value Rules
3. SEC DG Suspension: Adeosun, Gwarzo make submissions to House of Reps
4. WASRA Holds Executive Council Meeting
5. Sarcasm As Best Precaution Against Crisis
6. Exposure of Proposed New Rules on Direct Cash Settlement and Sundry Amendments
7. UK Launches New Anti-Money Laundering Watchdog To Strengthen Defences Against Terrorist Financing
8. SEC Extends Free E-Dividend Registration Till February 28, 2018
9. The Current State of Shareholder Engagement, Including The Roles of Institutional and Activist Inves
10. Early Observations On Improving The Effectiveness Of Post-Crisis Regulation
11. FINRA Releases 2018 Regulatory And Exam Priorities