Tuesday, March 7, 2017 10.05AM /SEC
Sequel to the migration to Risk-Based Supervision (RBS) framework, and the need to harmonize the Quarterly Reporting Templates of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with that of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), the SEC hereby invites all Capital Market Operators to a Town hall meeting on the introduction of the SEC RBS Framework and updated reporting template.
Details of the meeting are as contained below:
Please note that attendance is compulsory and the meeting shall be Coordinated strictly in accordance with the schedule provided above.
For further enquiries kindly contact the under-listed:
1. SEC Releases Communiqué Issued At The 2017 Budget Seminar
2. U.S. SEC Approves Rules To Ease Investor Access To Exhibits In Company Filings
3. Modernizing & Updating Disclosure Rules - Use of Hyperlinks and HTML
4. Remembering The Forgotten Investor - Remarks At The "SEC Speaks" Conference 2017
5. IOSCO report shows progress made in implementation of Benchmark Principles
6. The Rate of Naira Counterfeiting Is Less Than One Per Cent - CBN