Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:15PM/CBN
This is to inform all Authorized Dealers and the General Public that the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has deployed and electronic auction platform tagged “NCS eAuction”. The objective of the platform is to improve the efficiency; transparency and revenue generations to government on seized and overtime/abandoned cargoes.
In view of this development, all Authorized Dealers are required to integrate with the NCS eAuction platform for the recharging of eWallet and subsequent payment of the required fees for winning bids.
1. SEC Directs CMOs & Public Limited Companies to Comply with Executive Order No.004 of 2017 on VAIDS
2. SEC Issues Ultimatum to CMO’s, Experts and Professionals On Sponsored Individuals and Compliance Off
3. Treasury Releases Report To Reform US Financial System
4. Implementation Monitoring of the PFMI: Fourth Update to Level 1 Assessment Report
5. IOSCO Consults on Recommendations and Good Practices in Liquidity Risk Mgt of Funds
6. International Committees Complete the April 2015 Workplan
7. BCBS and IOSCO Propose Criteria for Identifying Simple, Transparent and Comparable Short-term Securi
8. Exposure Draft on the Regulatory Framework for BVN Operations & Watch-List for the Financial System
9. Basel III Implementation: Basel Committee Reports To G20 Leaders
10. SEC Extends Deadline on Issuance of Warrants & Free e-Dividend Registration Exercise to Dec 31 2017
11. Investment And Growth In Advanced Economies