30, 2020 / 09:00AM / DCSL/Header Image Credit: DCSL
The Covid-19 pandemic was unprecedented and
unexpected. Many businesses are yet to fully recover from its attendant adverse
effect. The Pandemic has affected businesses in different ways with many
businesses having to shut down while others recorded unprecedented losses. A
business review of the year 2020 is imperative to discuss the learning points
and prepare for 2021.
Conversely, as tough as the year has been, it has
equally opened opportunities and seen not a few businesses pivot into new
ventures. A critical examination of the year will also enable businesses who
have suffered unprecedented losses to garner insights on charting their way to
To this end, DCSL will host its 13th Webinar
Series as a fireside chat with Dr. Abiodun Adedipe, FCIB, Managing
Partner, B.A Consults on Friday, December 04, 2020 at 4.00pm to
be moderated by Chinwe Egwin, an Economist with FBNQuest.
To attend and participate, kindly
register via this link https://bit.ly/DCSLWebinarSeries15
You can also send your questions ahead of the webinar to
on or before close of business on Wednesday, December 2nd 2020.
1. Uncertain Recovery: 10 Macro Trends That Will Shape
2. Agusto and Co Unveils its 2020 Consumer Digital
Banking Satisfaction Index
3. Nigerian Equity Market Outlook: COVID Out, Riots In?
4. Macroeconomic Update: Macroeconomic Review for
Nigeria 2020 Q3 and Outlook
5. Fitch Revises Kaduna's Outlook to Stable on Sovereign
Action; Affirms at ''B''
6. Fitch Revises Lagos's Outlook to Stable on Sovereign
Action; Affirms at 'B'
7. Implications of Fitch's Revision of Nigeria's Outlook
to Stable from Negative
8. Fitch Revises Nigeria's Outlook to Stable, Affirms at
9. FBNQuest Q3 2020 Economic Outlook: Oil, the Fed and
Others to the Rescue
10. S and P Global Ratings Affirmed Nigeria's Long-Term
Rating At 'B-'; Outlook Stable
11. Nigeria in 2020: H1 Review - Will It Get Worse Before
It Gets Better?
12. Nigerian Economic and Financial Markets: H1:2020
Review and H2:2020 Outlook Opportunity in a Crisis?
13. Nigeria: 2020 Mid-Year Outlook - Into the Night
14. NOVA Economic Outlook H2 2020 - A Contraction Like
15. NSR H2 2020 (6) - Fiscal - New Budget, Same Old
16. NSR H2 2020 (5) - Currency - Calm Before a Storm?
17. NSR H2 2020 (4) - Global Recession - The Pandemic
18. NSR H2 2020 (3) - MEA Region - A Period of Gloom and
19. NSR H2 2020 (2) - Balance of Payment - A Dire Outlook
20. NSR H2 2020 (1) - Crude Oil - Cast in COVID-19