Friday, May 31, 2019 01:40PM /by SEC Nigeria
The Securities & Exchange Commission (‘’the Commission’’) wishes to inform shareholders of the defunct Skye Bank Plc that unclaimed dividends declared by the bank are being held in trust on their behalf.
Investors that have unclaimed dividends are therefore advised to contact Cardinalstone Registrars to process their dividend payments.
The Commission has also directed Cardinalstone Registrars and STL Trustees to ensure that all genuine claims of beneficiary shareholders be addressed forthwith.
1. The Distress of Skye Bank - Unintended Consequences – Sept 26, 2018
2. SkyeBank - The Rise, The Fall And The Bridge - Sept 25, 2018
3. Governance in New Polaris Bank, CAC Actions Offer A Clue - Sept 24, 2018
4. NSE Suspends Trading on Skye Bank Shares – Sept 24, 2018
6. Skye Bank Plc: Has CBN Finally Completes The Undertaker’s Role? – Sept 21, 2018
8. The History of Nationalised Banks Sept - 21, 2018
9. Skye Bank Plc Announces Details of Shareholder with 5pct and Above Stake – Mar 02, 2018
10. Skye Bank Plc: One Year After CBN Takeover – Aug 07, 2017