Friday/ September 8, 2017/ 2:05 PM /CBN
The Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN),in furtherance of its mandate for the development of the electronic payments system in Nigeria hereby releases the Exposure Draft of Regulatory Framework for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) for the Nigerian Financial System for your review and comments.
Kindly forward your inputs on or before September 21, 2017 to the Director, Banking & Payments System Department and email@example.com.
Download PDF Here.
1. Manufacturing PMI Stands at 53.6% in August 2017 from 54.1% in July 2017 - CBN
2. CBN to approve Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technology
3. CBN Introduces Funding for Liquidity and Intra-day Facilities for Non-Interest Banks
4. Domestic Commodity Prices Remained Flat Despite August Break, Harvest Season & Improved Logistics
5. CBN Revised the Guidelines for Commercial Agricultural Credit Scheme (CACS)
6. Payment for Port Charges Can Now Be Accommodated by CBN
7. CBN Injects $364m into Inter-Bank Forex Market
8. Skye Bank Plc: One Year After CBN Takeover
9. CBN Extends Timeline of BVN Enrolment for OFIs to December 31, 2017
10. Step-up in FX Outflows Through the CBN
11. NSR H2 2017 (10) - CBN’s Volte-Face Narrows FX Markets Premium
12. Ahead of Next T-Bills Auction Scheduled for August 2nd, 2017
13. CBN Opens Week With $195m Intervention
14. Inter-Bank Forex Market Gets $462m CBN boost as Retail SMIs Get $267.3m
15. Emefiele Tasks Varsities on Research; Lists Policy Options for Economic Growth