Friday, June 01, 2018/ 06:30PM / CBN
Please refer to our circular referenced BPS/DIR/GEN/CIR/OS/OOZ dated April 17, 2018, directing Deposit Money Banks (DMBs), Mobile Money Operators (MMOs), Payment Solutions Service Providers (PSSPs) and other Service Providers on the implementation of the Regulatory Framework for the use of Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) in the Nigerian Financial System, from June 1, 2018.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has observed that in order to fully realize the objective of the Framework, the Bank has considered and approved the extension of the implementation date of the circular to be effective from October 1, 2018.
Please be guided accordingly.
1. CBN Publishes Financial Markets Department 2017 Annual Activity Report
2. NSE Proposed Rules on Free Float, REITs and Listing on the Growth Board
3. Use of Behavioural Insights May Help Educate Investors, Say IOSCO and OECD
4. NBA Seeks Collaboration with SEC Nigeria
5. SSE Releases Q and A On Regulation Of Special Corporate Bond Financing for Poverty Alleviation
6. BCBS and IOSCO Issue Criteria for Identifying Short-term Securitisations
7. IOSCO Annual Conference Focuses on Key Challenges Facing Securities Regulators
8. FINRA’s New Account Protection Rule - Trusted Contacts
9. World Federation of Exchanges Responds to IOSCO’s Consultation on Volatility Control Mechanisms
10. House of Reps Sub-committee Seek to Sanitise the Nigerian Capital Market
11. WASRA to Converge Rules to Boost Cross Border Listing
12. Vienna Stock Exchange Expands International Segment Global Market
13. SEC Restates Commitment to Fairness and Transparency in Capital Market Transactions
14. Federal Reserve Issues FOMC Statement