Wednesday 20th September 2017 8.44AM/ CardinalStone Research
Please be informed that Union Bank of NigeriaPlc (UBN) is issuing 12.1 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each to existing shareholders at
N4.10 per share to raise N50 billion in new equity funds as the first generation bank looks beyond its centenary.
The rights issue will be available to shareholders on the basis of five new ordinary shares for every seven ordinary shares held as at the close of business on Monday August 21, 2017. The offer period opens today September 20, 2017 and closes on October 30, 2017.
For those willing to accept, renounce or trade in the Rights, kindly contact your broker to help you process your request.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Investment Advisor or the Customer Service Desk if you have any enquiries.
1. Union Bank Receives SEC Clearance on N50bn Rights Issue - Subscription Expected to Open in September
2. Union Bank Plc H1 2017 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
3. UBN declares N9.2billion PAT in Q2 2017 Results,(SP:N5.43k)
4. UBN declares N4.52 billion PAT in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N5.00k)
5. Union Bank of Nigeria Plc 2016 FY Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
6. UBN Declares N15.39 billion PAT in 2016 Audited Results; Grows PAT by 7.6%(SP:N5.00k)
7. Union Bank Wins Most Efficient Bank in E-Reference Operations Award
8. UBN declares N13.01 billion PAT in Q3'16 result,(SP:N4.50k)
9. UBN declares N8.76 billion PAT in Q2'16 result,(SP:N4.50k)
10. Union Bank Plc Q4 15 Conference Call Earnings Presentation The key takeaways
11. UBN declares N13.98 billion PAT in 2015 Audited Result SP N5.60k
12. Union Bank appoints New Chairman
13. UNION BANK to showcase Simpler Smarter Solutions at the Lagos International Trade Fair
14. Union Bank launches UnionKorrect for Simple and Smart Saving
15. UBN Grows PAT by 15.5 in Q3 15 Result SP N5 67k