17, 2017/ 12:08 PM /NSE
Dealing Members are hereby notified that 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares of Unilever Nigeria Plc (“Unilever” or “the Company”) were today, 16 November 2017 listed on the Daily Official List of The Exchange.
The additional shares arose from Unilever’s Rights Issue of 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares of 50 kobo at N30.00 per share in the Ratio of 14:27 ordinary shares held as at 28 June 2017.
With this listing of 1,961,709,167 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of Unilever Nigeria Plc has now increased from 3,783,296,250 to 5,745,005,417 ordinary shares.
2. Unilever Nigeria Plc - Profits Surge on Improved Sales
4. Unilever Nigeria Reports Q3 2017 Results - OPEX Up by 39% YoY
5. UNILEVER declares N4.83 billion PAT in Q3''17 Result,(SP:N44.00k)
6. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Closed Period for Q3 2017
7. Unilever Nigeria Plc Undertakes N58.9bn Rights Issue
8. Unilever Nigeria Plc Rights Issue: Dilution to Take Centre Stage
9. Unilever Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue – Application for Approval and Listing Submitted
10. Unilever Nigeria Plc holds 92nd AGM, Declares N378 million dividend
11. Unilever Nigeria Plc Q1'17- Strong Start to 2017, PAT up 54% YoY
12. Unilever Nigeria Plc - What an Impressive Start; But Watch It!
13. Unilever Nigeria Plc Announces Plan to Raise Capital Through Rights Issue