Wednesday, September 20, 2017 / 8:30 PM / NSE
Forte Oil Plc (“Forte Oil" or “the Company") wishes to notify the Nigerian Stock Exchange, investing public and its stakeholders that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has approved the Company’s proposed offering by way of Book Building.
However, the Board of Forte Oil has taken a strategic decision to put the Offering on hold pending the conclusion of an ongoing corporate restructuring with respect to maximizing the emerging opportunities in the Nigerian energy sector (Oil, Gas and Power) which will be to the ultimate benefit of all our stakeholders.
Further to the above, we would keep you updated on the Group’s decision in this regard.
1. Forte Oil Plc - Strong Start to 2017, PBT Rises by 11% YoY
2. Alleged Partnership Between FO & Local Refineries for the Refining of Petroleum Products in Nigeria
3. FO Declares N4.11billion PAT in Q2'17 Results; Revenue Declines by 22.2%,(SP:N61.70k)
4. Forte Oil Plc Announces Board Meeting date and Closed Period
5. FO Declares N1.89 billion PAT in Q1'17 Results; Revenue Declines by 7.3%,(SP:N44.00k)
6. Forte Oil Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
7. FMDQ Admits ₦9.00bn Forte Oil PLC Bond
8. Forte Oil Plc Announces the Retirement of Philip Akinola as a Director