Friday, February 14, 2020 / 12:52 PM / By NSE / Header Image Credit: ITEdgenews
Airtel Africa Plc a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries across Africa, further to its announcement on 24 December 2019, today announces the results of the Initial Public Offering ("IPO") of its subsidiary Airtel Malawi plc on the main market of the Malawi Stock Exchange.
All ordinary shares offered in the IPO have been fully subscribed. The total number of offered shares amounted to 2,200,000,000, representing 20% of shares outstanding.
The price has been set at MK 12.69 (USD 0.02) per ordinary share resulting in gross proceeds of approximately MK 27.92 billion (USD 37.5m').
Share Price Movement from July 9th 2019
1. AIRTELAFRI Declares $331m PAT in Q3 2020 Results; (SP: N298.9K)
2. Airtel Africa Plc Issues Pre-Listing Statement In Reference To Malawi Stock Exchange
3. Airtel Africa Plc Notifies of Major Holdings By Bharti Overseas Private Ltd
4. Announcement by Bharti Global Ltd in Respect of Airtel Africa Plc Shareholdings Update
5. Airtel Africa Plc Announces Half Year 2019-2020 Interim Dividend Currency Exchange Rates
6. AIRTELAFRICA Declares $228m PAT in Q2 2020 Result, (SP:N308k)
7. Airtel Africa Plc: Highlights From Group Investor Meeting
8. Airtel Africa Plc: Completion of Capital Reduction
9. AIRTELAFRI Declares $132.2m PAT in Q1 2020 Results; SP: N323.50K
10. AIRTELAFRI Notifies of Dealing In 3.7m Volume Of Shares Worth 2.86 GBP By A PDMR
11. AIRTELAFRI Notifies of Dealing In 6.91m Volume Of Shares By A PDMR
12. AIRTELAFRI Notifies of Dealing In 1.3m Volume Of Shares Worth 1.01m GBP By A PDMR
13. AIRTELAFRI Announces Intention To List Airtel Malawi Plc on Malawi Stock Exchange
14. AIRTELAFRI To Acquire Additional Spectrum In Nigeria To Improve Its LTE Services Across The Country
15. AIRTELAFRI Declares $132.2m PAT in Q1 2020 Results; SP: N323.50K
16. AIRTELAFRI Notifies of Change in Its Director/PDMR Shareholding
17. AIRTELAFRI Notifies of Dealing In 8m Volume Of Shares By A PDMR