28, 2017 /9:40 AM /NSE
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Monday, November 27, 2017, listed by introduction, eight hundred million (800,000,000) ordinary shares of Global Spectrum Energy Services Plc at N5 Per Share on its Main Board.
Global Spectrum Energy Services Plc is an integrated Oil & Gas offshore Support Vessel Services Company operating in key oil and gas producing areas in West Africa.
This listing added four billion naira (N4, 000,000,000) to the market capitalization of The Exchange, further deepening the Nigerian capital market. To commemorate the listing, the Board and Executive Management of Global Spectrum Energy Servicesled by its Chairman, Dr. Engr. Godwin Omene, were honoured with a Closing Gong ceremony to officially close trading on the bourse for the day.
In his welcome remarks, the CEO of the NSE, Oscar N. Onyema, OON, congratulated Global Spectrum Energy Services Plc for taking the strategic step to join the Main Board of the Exchange and the prestigious club of quoted companies in Nigeria. "This step indicates the firm’s belief that our platform remains a veritable avenue for raising capital and enabling sustainable national growth. I commend Global Spectrum for this bold and strategic step.
Your listing on the NSE today will not only showcase Global Spectrum as an established player in the downstream sector, but will enable the firm better position itself towards the actualization of its strategic vision of becoming a leading Oil & Gas offshore support services company".
"Today’s listing is a promising development in the country’s downstream sector and we encourage more local players to explore the different opportunities in the capital markets for raising long term capital. We believe that increased participation of domestic energy companies in the capital markets will increase investors’ confidence (both local and international) and entrench good corporate governance, transparency and sustainability in the downstream sector", Onyema added.
2. Morison Industries Plc Proposed 836.98m Rights Issue
3. Afrinvest Plutus Fund Opens for Subscription
4. Unilever Nigeria Plc Lists 1.96bn Additional Shares
5. Trans Nationwide Express Plc Lists 270.03m Additional Shares
6. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc - Proposed Rights Issue
7. Lafarge Africa Plc - Proposed Rights Issue
8. UAC of Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue
9. BEST Inc., Largest US IPO Of A Chinese Company This Year, Lists On The NYSE
10. Union Bank 2017 Rights Issue Opens Today; Closes October 30th, 2017
11. FO Puts Equity Offering on Hold Pending the Conclusion of an Ongoing Corporate Restructuring
12. Union Bank Receives SEC Clearance on N50bn Rights Issue - Subscription Expected to Open in September