8, 2017 /6:40 PM /NSE
Dealing Members are hereby notified that Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has through its Stockbrokers; Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited submitted an application to The Nigerian Stock Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 1,476,142,418 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at N27.00 kobo per share on the basis of 9 new ordinary share for every 16 ordinary shares held.
The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, Friday, 08 December 2017.
2. FLOURMILL Declares N9.36 billion PAT in Q2''17 Result,(SP:N34.50k)
3. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. - Thoughts on the Capital Raise
4. Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc to Raise Additional Equity Funds
5. Flour Mills of Nigeria: Core Momentum Inspires Fresh Upside
6. Flour Mills Plc: Expansion and Debt, To Swim or To Sink
7. Flour Mills of Nigeria Q4 2017 & Q1 2018 Results Review - Maintaining OP Rating on Strong Q1 Results
8. FLOURMILL Declares N4.5 billion PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N28.97k)
9. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Earnings Beat Despite Lingering Cost Pressures