Proshare, Nigeria's foremost digital financial information hub will on Thursday, January 28, 2021 host the Virtual Launch of the 12th Edition of the Annual Review and Outlook Reports from 11am WAT. To participate in this launch, kindly register HERE
At the event, the Director of Research, Saheed KIARIBE will present the 2020 Review Report titled: "Leveraging a Crisis: The Nigerian Capital Market in 2020" which is an in-depth review of the Global, African and Nigerian Equities Market, the Nigerian Fixed Income, Mutual Funds and Commodities Market, as well as regulatory actions and interventions in the year 2020.
In addition, the Chief Economist/Managing Editor, Teslim SHITTA-BEY, will share insights from the 2021 Economic Outlook Report titled: "Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021; Understanding the Mega Trends of a Crucial Year for an Economy" which sought to review the global economy, the monetary and fiscal policies of Nigeria and the performance of key sectors, and brings to fore the trends and prospects for Nigeria in 2021.
The launch will also feature a keynote address on the economy and expectations for the year ahead by Dr. Ayo TERIBA, CEO, Economic Associates, and Coordinator of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on Financial Sector and Capital Markets on National Development Plans MTNDP 2021-25, MTNDP 2026-30, and Nigeria Agenda 2050.
Also join the conversation on any of our social media platforms using any of these hashtags #AskProshare #Proshare2020Review #Proshare2021Outlook
We look forward to receiving you.
1. Proshare's New Year Message - Change, Technology, and The New Corporate Calling - January 01, 2021
5. PEBEC 3.0 Awards: Proshare, CBI, FIRS, NAFDAC Others Receive Recognition March 12, 2020
8. On This 13th Year of Proshare's Founding - A Message from The Founder December 20, 2019
9. Proshare's Olufemi Awoyemi Receives 2019 Institute of Service Excellence Award September 14, 2019
11. CBi Partners Proshare On The Business Action Against Corruption (BAAC) Nigeria Project September 14, 2019
12. NESG Visits Proshare, Solicits Strategic Media Collaboration Ahead of NES25 August 20, 2019
14. Proshare and AFEX Form Strategic Partnership to Boost the Nigerian Commodities Market February 01, 2019
15. Proshare's 2018 Review and 2019 Outlook Page Now Live January 21, 2019
19. The Newly Redesigned Proshare Market: 8 Things to Note August 14, 2018
21. Proshare's 2017 Review and 2018 Outlook Page now Live Dec 22, 2017
22. Proshare Board holds Meeting in Lagos to Restructure Operations Dec 21, 2017
23. Proshare Nigeria Launches IOS Version of Mobile App Mar 20, 2017
24. Proshare Nigeria Launches Mobile App Feb 3, 2017
27. Proshare 11.0 - Migrating Economy & Politics Website to Proshare Sept 20, 2016
29. NASD Plc Signs MoU with Proshare Nigeria Limited Aug 02, 2016
31. Proshare 10.0 and the Future of Investing & Finance in Nigeria Feb 25, 2016
Related News on Reviews & Outlook