Monday, June 07, 2021 / 05:00 PM / By Proshare /
Header Image Credit: Proshare
"As we enter a new phase of heightened uncertainty, concern, stress and unprecedented instabilities that will test our resilience as a people; we must now all devote our time, resources and focus on being responsible and maintaining the sanity and sanctity of the sovereign. Indeed, we must all be committed to finding new ways to engage so we can pull through together." - Proshare Management
Dear Esteemed Readers, Subscribers, Clients & Partners,
These are times that require us to take a step back and appreciate the moment for what it represents.
We fully appreciate and understand that the lines between freedom of speech and incitement to insurrection and anarchy is a thinly veiled one that all responsible governments must proactively anticipate, assess and provide guidelines on.
In light of the ban (suspension) of Twitter in Nigeria following the Federal Ministry of Information & Culture's directive on Friday, June 04, 2021, we wish to bring to your notice the steps taken by the firm to ensure we continue to deliver on your expectations, whist doing our part to remain responsible; while awaiting clarity on the direction of post-ban interventions that should clarify, contextualise and provide a construct for future engagements.
To our Clients & Partners
We remain committed to delivering on your expectations and deliverables through all the distribution channels available to us. Though the impact of this directive is already being negatively felt, we have reconfigured our customer service and digital marketing teams to ensure we do not cease on disseminating your content and reaching your target audience through us. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for our dedicated e-mail service for your exclusive use.
To our Consumers and General Public
Prior to this development and as part of our strategic growth plan, we have worked on and sustained a service that emphasises cautious and responsible engagements by the firm and stakeholders across all social media platforms as a critical component of the service offering.
Our position regarding this development therefore remains the same; as we encourage users of our service to take advantage of the multiple deployment platforms available to them including those of our partner and affiliated firms not covered by the ban (which we will release in the next 24hrs).
We are glad to inform you that though there may be changes in our information dissemination approach, our mission continues with a singular focus on educating, enlightening and empowering the investing community and the general public.
We encourage everyone therefore to remain responsible, patriotic and take precautions against predators.
Thank you for the trust reposed in us to serve you.
Grace 'Jare-AJUWON Reshu BAGGA Teslim SHITTA-BEY
Managing Director CTO/ED Managing Editor/CE
Related to Twitter's Suspension in Nigeria
Related News on Twitter
Related News on Economy & Governance
1. Igboro ti Daru: Governance, Leadership, Ethics - How to Build A Thriving Nigerian Economy - Olufemi Awoyemi, Proshare, June 29, 2019
2. Beyond Politics - A Government Within A Government Has Always Existed - Olufemi Awoyemi, Proshare, August 08, 2018
3. Ogun Standard Education: A Way Forward - Olufemi AWOYEMI - Proshare, May 23, 2017
4. Leadership, Change and Corporate Transformation - The Nigerian Experience - Olufemi Awoyemi, Proshare, November 07, 2017
5. A Village Made Me - Our Collective Story of Humble Beginnings - Olufemi Awoyemi, Proshare, December 11, 2019
6. Memo To The Market - The NSE, Oscar Onyema Foundation And Corporate Governance - Olufemi Awoyemi, Proshare, August 20, 2018
7. Where Nigeria got it Wrong - Olufemi Awoyemi, Proshare, December 01, 2014
8. The Case Against High Interest Rates in Time of Contagion - Bola Tinubu - Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Proshare, May 03, 2020
9. Nigeria's Economy After Oil: How Should We Prepare? - Bode Agusto, Proshare, April 24, 2020
10. Nigeria - How to Win - Bode Agusto, Proshare, April 16, 2018
11. Can Africa Afford COVID-19 Lockdowns? - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, April 24, 2020
12. Economic and Institutional Restructuring for the Next Nigeria - Soludo - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, October 01, 2019
13. Nigeria: Where is the New Economy? - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, August 20, 2012
14. Full Transcript of Professor Charles Soludo's lecture at the APC ... - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, September 05, 2016
15. Reconstructing Nigeria for Prosperity (1) - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, September 03, 2012
16. Reconstructing Nigeria for Prosperity (2) - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, September 17, 2012
17. Reconstructing Nigeria for Prosperity (3) - Proshare Nigeria - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, October 02, 2012
18. The Hard Facts to Rescue the Nigerian Economy ... - Apr 5, 2017 - Chukwuma Soludo, Proshare, April 05, 2017
19. PDF -Soludo on Buharinomics: Lecture Paper - Proshare - November 19, 2015
20. The Quadrilemma of Buharinomics - Temitope Oshikoya - June 03, 2015
Related News on Proshare's Products & Services
2. My Internship Experience at Proshare - First Class Graduate of Law April 03, 2021
3. Proshare's New Year Message - Change, Technology, and The New Corporate Calling January 01, 2021
8. PEBEC 3.0 Awards: Proshare, CBI, FIRS, NAFDAC Others Receive Recognition March 12, 2020
11. On This 13th Year of Proshare's Founding - A Message from The Founder December 20, 2019
12. Proshare's Olufemi Awoyemi Receives 2019 Institute of Service Excellence Award September 14, 2019
15. NESG Visits Proshare, Solicits Strategic Media Collaboration Ahead of NES25 August 20, 2019
18. Proshare's 2018 Review and 2019 Outlook Page Now Live January 21, 2019
21. Proshare Receives Special Recognition At The Inaugural FMDQ Gold Awards - Nov 12, 2018
33. NASD Plc Signs MoU with Proshare Nigeria LimitedAug 02, 2016