Friday, November 25, 2016 10:00 AM / Business & Market
Content remains king in the world of information and beyond text and images, video content is becoming highly consumed by internet users today especially on mobile devices. According to the Internet Advertising Bureau UK (IAB) mobile video 2015 report, over 36% of online users watched video 5min+ in length on a daily basis. In addition, internetlivestats have it that over 4.72billion videos are viewed daily on Youtube alone.
Proshare, understanding this as well as the need to ensure users that visit her website have a mix and variety of content to consume including text, images and videos, is pleased to announce the migration of her WebTV Platform to Proshare 10.0 a more robust and mobile friendly hub launched on February 29, 2016.
Proshare WebTV since May 2011 when it was launched as an add-on complement to the financial market information service of Proshare has become Nigeria’s leading online business television and video service. The service provides programming on news, analysis, events coverage inclusive of company rewards & recognition programs, awards ceremonies, special events, CSR/Enlightenment campaigns, product & service launch, and documentaries through six (6) distinct web channels for a global audience.
Since its establishment, Proshare WebTV has built a reputation as an ethical platform for credible reporting and coverage of events. This has made it the preferred strategic media partner of leading brands in the business, financial and economic landscape, for events such as the Access Conference, FBN Capital Annual Investors Conference since 2011, Annual Euromoney Conferences, WAPIC Conferences, Power Summit Conferences, NSE Events Coverage etc, and partnering relations with entities such as Phillips Consulting, Nigeria British Chamber of Commerce, Nigeria South Africa Association etc. The work done so far has also earned it several recognition as the best internet television station in Nigeria, with accolades for its outstanding performance in reportage and objective analysis of the activities in the Nigerian Capital Market.
Proshare remains Nigeria’s premier financial information hub; and with this migration we are more committed to ensuring credible, reliable and timely content from text to images and videos are available to you our subscriber/user.
Do visit our PROSHARE WEBTV page here as we continue to provide you same news with a different perspective.
You can also invite Proshare WebTV to be a part of your events by contacting us via call to 0700PROSHARE, 01-454 3811 or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Proshare 10.0 and the Future of Investing & Finance in Nigeria
2. Proshare launches a more robust information hub; consolidates its subsidiaries
3. Proshare WebTV bags 2015 Pearl Media Award for Quality Capital Market Reporting
5. FMDQ collaborates with Proshare, Launches Fixed Income & FX Price Ticker Tape on Proshare Website
6. Proshare Improves On Market Coverage - Adds NASD Page and APO News Feed
7. Proshare migrates its Economy & Politics website to Proshare Economy on the new Hub
8. NASD Plc Signs MoU with Proshare Nigeria Limited
9. Proshare and NASD Plc form strategic partnership to boost the Nigerian Financial Market
10. Proshare CEO awarded the GCA African Financial Analyst for 2015
11. Proshare wins 2015 IFM Award as the “Most Innovative Capital Market Service Team, Nigeria”