Monday, March 20, 2017 4:55 PM/ Business and Markets
Proshare Nigeria, known for its credibility, reliability and timeliness is delighted to announce that the Proshare Mobile App is now live on IOS compliant mobile devices. This development is coming as a prompt response to feedbacks received from you our esteemed readers and subscribers following the launch of the android version.
Recall that on February 03, 2017, Proshare Nigeria Launched the Android Version of the Mobile App . The Proshare Mobile App gives access to non-stop business, economic and financial information. Proshare accentuates its mission to remain innovative and offer a platform of resources that enables individuals and business thrive under the current economic climate. The Mobile App is a continuum of Proshare 10.0
According to Reshu Bagga, Technical Director/COO of Proshare; the IOS compliant version of the Mobile App works on both Iphones and Ipads, and contains the same features as the Android version. She also stated that work is ongoing to make the App downloadable on Android Tablets, while other user friendly resources are being developed to ensure readers of Proshare have the tools necessary to stay informed, engage and execute.
As always, Proshare remains committed to providing credible, reliable and timely information while we seek to enlighten, educate and empower our users.
See below features of the Mobile App in snapshots.
Download the Mobile App on both your android and IOS devices now and also share your experience/feedbacks with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Proshare Nigeria Launches Mobile App
2. Proshare migrates its WebTv website to Proshare WebTV on the new hub
3. Proshare 10.0 and the Future of Investing & Finance in Nigeria
4. Proshare launches a more robust information hub; consolidates its subsidiaries
5. Proshare WebTV bags 2015 Pearl Media Award for Quality Capital Market Reporting
7. FMDQ collaborates with Proshare, Launches Fixed Income & FX Price Ticker Tape on Proshare Website
8. Proshare Improves On Market Coverage - Adds NASD Page and APO News Feed
9. Proshare migrates its Economy & Politics website to Proshare Economy on the new Hub