Monday, January 21, 2019 11:50AM / Proshare Markets
As 2019 unfolds, insights into past events help one plan ahead for future events. While, analysts, researchers, corporates, small & medium scale enterprises and investors anticipate Nigeria’s General Election in February 2019, various predictions have been made and many seek to know what to expect in order to plan ahead.
Understanding that dynamics such as this, and global events have great impact on financial markets and the economy as a whole, Proshare in continuing its remit of enlightening, educating and empowering the investing community has updated its Year End Review & Outlook Page.
This page is useful as it reviews various markets and the impact of international and domestic events on their development. It also features a review of 2018 and an outlook for 2019 from leading investment houses as well as containing well-researched Year End reports by Proshare’s Research team.
Click Here to Download Proshare’s 2018 Review & 2019 Outlook Report.
While the Proshare Report is a combination of insights from the Economy & the Financial Market and includes commentaries from leading securities exchange in the country namely the FMDQ, NSE, NASD and AFEX; the 2018/19 Year End Page also features Infographics, gainers & losers in the equities market, market movers and shakers in 2018, archives of the last two (2) years and a return on investment tool which presents the return from investments made in Equities, Treasury Bills & Mutual Funds made at the beginning of the year.
It is pertinent to note that the method used for analysis is fact and data-based thereby helping to shape our projections for the future.
To visit our Review & Outlook Page kindly Click HERE
Other Related Reviews & Outlooks For 2019
1. Surviving Uncertain Times in the Nigerian Financial Market
2. NSR H1 2019 (6) - Nigerian Inflation - Boiling Below The
3. African Economic Outlook 2019: Growth Projected To Accelerate
To 4pct in 2019 - AfDB
4. Afrinvest Economic and Financial Market: 2018 Review and 2019
Outlook - On The Precipice
5. NSR H1 2019 (5) - Currency - A Test Of Nerves And Resilience
6. Coronation Research Issues 2019 Economic Outlook for Nigeria; A
Tale of Two Halves
7. NSR H1 2019 (4) - Domestic Economy - Stable Growth In Dire Need
Of Fresh Impetus
8. NSR H1 2019 (3) - Crude Oil - Not Great But Not All Gloom
9. Meristem 2019 Outlook Report - Resilience in Vulnerability
10. NSR H1 2019 (2) - MEA Region: A Year of Fragile Growth
11. NSR H1 2019 (1) - Global Growth: New Year, Same Rhetoric,
12. 5 Key Global Developments to Watch in 2019
13. Nigeria Outlook 2019: Sailing Through The Storm
14. Nigeria Economic Outlook Conference 2019
15. Nigeria 2019 Outlook - As The Dominoes Fall
1. Proshare’s 2017 Review and 2018 Outlook Page now Live
2. Domestic and Foreign Portfolio
Participation in Equity Trading – November 2018
3. Equity Market Ready for Another Rally in 2018
4. DANGFLOUR, DIAMONDBNK Are Likely Incoming Stocks in NSE
5. DANGSUGAR, INTBREW Top Gainers as MORISON, JAIZBANK Top
Losers in 2017
6. New Listings and Delistings in 2017
7. Argentina, Nigeria Lead as Best Performing Stock Markets
in the World in 2017
8. Inauguration of the Corporate Governance Rating System
(“CGRS”) Steering Board
9. Foreign Portfolio Participation in Equity Trading in 2017
10. Financial Services Sector is the Most
Capitalized Sector; Contributes 31.62% to Total Market CAP