Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:00PM / First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited in its drive to promote convenience and ease of business for customers has raised the limits on international transactions on Naira Cards to $1,100 monthly across ATMs, PoS, and online channels, with the daily ATM withdrawals raised to $300. Customers can now enjoy increased access to funds using the FirstBank Naira Master Cards, Naira Prepaid and Naira Credit Cards for International payments. However, customers in UAE and China have a monthly limit of $250 for PoS and Online transactions.
The new international spend limits is coming on the heels of increased availability of foreign exchange in the economy. Customers are encouraged to continue to leverage FirstBank’s dollar denominated credit and prepaid cards even as they also enjoy the raised transaction value on the Naira Cards. FirstBank remains committed to meeting the banking and financing needs of its customers, providing world class services and expertise whilst ensuring the security of customer funds.
2. First Bank: Building Social Investments through Corporate Citizenship
3. FBN Outlook Revised to Stable; 'B-and B' Ratings Affirmed; National Scale Rating Raised To 'ngBB+'
4. FirstBank – Driving Inclusion and Convenience with USSD*894# Quick Banking
5. First Bank Introduces Salary Overdraft Facility
6. First Bank Sensitizes SMEs on Accessing CBN FX window
7. FirstBank Stimulates Economic Diversification through support for the Nigerian Creative Industry