Monday, September 26, 2016 8.25PM / News
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved new Chief Executive Officers for 13 Federal Government agencies.
In a statement by by the Director of Press in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, those appointed include
1. Mr. Joseph Ari as Director-General of Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
2. Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as Director-General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA);
3. Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote as the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board;
4. Aboloma Osita Anthony as Director-General of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON);
5. Mamman Amadu as the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
6. Barrister Sharon Ikeazor as Executive Secretary, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD);
7. Princess Akodundo Gloria as National Coordinator/CEO of New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD);
8. Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi as Executive Secretary Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF),
9. Umana Okon Umana as Managing Director Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority;
10. Sa’adiya Faruq as Federal Commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons (NCRMIDP);
11. Engineer Usman Abubakar as Chairman of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC);
12. Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau as the Executive Secretary Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF); and
13. Yewande Sadiku as the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
A number of critical regulatory bodies however remain without boards.
1. Status of Regulatory Boards in Nigeria – Jul 28, 2016
2. Time for Buhari to announce all Board appointments - CBN, BOI ..Jan 06, 2016
3. Buhari dissolves boards of federal parastatals, agencies, institutions – Jul 16, 2015