Friday, August 24, 2018 03:30PM / Proshare Ecographics
seeks to recruit a dedicated staff in its EcoGraphics Unit.
of Graphic Designer is a challenging one for a true professional seeking to
excel in a timeline-driven work environment; and you will be working in a team
with other creative graphic artists.
We are looking for a creative Graphic
designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs, design
in-house creative needs and develop solutions with high visual impact.
You will work on a variety of project
teams and products including websites, books, magazines, product packaging,
websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our
research services, news team, business & markets and sales team.
goal is to get the clients’ message (external and internal) across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work;
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and
- Schedule project implementation and define work
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts,
graphics and layouts for brand guide, reports, digital adverts, infographics
and social media;
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas;
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers,
stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing passion and interest
(experience will come in handy);
- Possession of creative flair, versatility,
conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Up to date with industry leading software and
technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc);
- Highly proficient in all design aspects; and
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
persons are encouraged to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or
before the close of business, Wednesday, September 05, 2018.
13. Proshare CEO Receives Award from the Association of
Northern Nigerian Students